Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Updates n shit

              There really isn't much going on right now. I find out the gender in 6 days, so that'll be fun. My mom is being so territorial over my baby when Tony's around. She just won't drop it. It's driving me insane. She acts like this isn't even his baby, like she has more right than he does to be there. She got really pissed off at me for telling her that I'm moving out when I'm 18. It was just casual conversation, too. We were talking about what I was going to do after I graduate. Why did she get mad? Because apparently, moving across town, in a town that's only 3 miles across, is just a cruel way of separating her from the baby.
                It's really gotten to the point where Tony's mom is acting more rational than her.
                I feel like I've been emotionally drained. And now that I'm showing, I get even more stares, because there's no denying that something is growing in me. Though, when I feel her kick or move, I'm absolutely overwhelmed by a sense of love and calmness. That also happens when I'm with Tony. I feel so safe with him. Most of my fears leave when he's around. I'm terrified of the dark, but with him, I don't even notice it. It's also gotten to the point that when I say I'm scared of something, he doesn't ask questions and he doesn't push it. He says that he knows enough about my past and there's no sense bringing it up again and getting me worked up. He's right, too. I imagine it would be unhealthy for the baby.
                   There really isn't much else to say. I'll be gone for a while, though, since I'm moving. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment