Tuesday, October 23, 2012

week 13 review

         Nothing has really happened at all. At this point I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for something to happen. Both me and Tony. I'm in my second trimester and now there's not much going on. I'm supposed to be moving soon. I've gotten a lot bigger and I'm extremely tired of eating healthy. I got WIC yesterday, and that will help a lot when I move. I've lost weight, still. Although at my 12 week ultrasound the baby was perfect, and longer than average.
          Symptoms are rare for me now. I get a lot of hip pain and back pain, though. My gums are swollen and they bleed a lot.
          Really sorry for the boring post, but at least things are calming down a bit. My camera is charged, so you get pictures this week!


                                                                                    12 weeks 3 days
                                                                                       12 weeks 3 days
                                                                       14 weeks 4 days
                                                                                 14 weeks 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment