Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HELP!

Okay. I'm only asking this because I've never been in this situation before and I have no clue what to do. There's a girl acting really flirty with my boyfriend and it's starting to drive me insane. I was so mad at her yesterday that I threw up my lunch. She's a friend of Tony's, but she's going way to far with the flirting. I don't want to cause drama, or offend her, or make her not want to be friends with him anymore, but she really needs to stop. Everyone else thinks so, too. How should I tell her to stop with out making her mad? I mean, sure, she'll be upset, but I don't want to cause drama. She's driving me insane. The only reason no one else talked about it before this is because they didn't want to upset me if I hadn't already noticed. He's not flirting back, of course. He just kind of blows her off. At first I thought it was hormones but then there were like 10 girls following me(they ended up giving up when we figured out they were up the hill) when I was trying to find Tony and "Mittens" so when I confronted her they could back me up. I ended up just shoving her out of the way so I could make out with him. She ran back to the art room. I don't even know her real name. It's a new school for me. How should I confront her in a friendly way? I don't want to make enemies...

No comments:

Post a Comment