Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Pregnancy

      Well, I thought I'd tell everyone what's happened so far. So here you go.

      I started getting nauseous, the heat was killing me, and I always just wanted to pounce on Tony. Tony figured it out way before I did. I unbuttoned my jeans one day because they felt really tight. Tony jokingly "listened" for a heartbeat by pressing his ear on my belly. And all the sudden I just froze. I couldn't believe it. And then the tears came. And then I realized that crying was the only thing I've been doing lately. I don't cry easily. I knew right then, even with out a test. I knew. I'm pregnant. Then the sobs came. How was I supposed to tell my mom? My dad? My boyfriend's parents? I didn't really care what his mother said. She irks me so much I just smile and nod when she talks to me. His dad however, scared me. What would happen when he found out his son got a girl pregnant? We went all the way to Oregon with his father. I was so sick. I couldn't eat, or sleep. Everything was wet and cold. It was terrible. I took $100 emergency money. I spent $30 for a heavy coat. $70 on food because the person who INVITED me, and said he'd FEED me, did not. That would be Tony's dad. It sucked. No matter where we went, there was no where to sit. Ever. I was always uncomfortable. We convinced his dad it was the acclimation that was making me sick. However, we did have to tell his sister and her boyfriend. After we got back, they all had a dinner so they could tell him the truth. I didn't want to be there. He took it really well, I guess. I've seen him since, and he's not mean at all about it.
       Two Fridays ago, I bled. I went to the emergency room, and they took an ultrasound. Everything was fine, but they told me to have 4 days of bed rest. So I did. Then the next Friday we were at a barbeque and I bled again. We went to the emergency room again, and they told me it will either, get worse, get better, or stay the same. I've been on bed rest since. I can't do anything. I can't lift my nephew, I can't walk anywhere, I can't exercise at all. I have to stay this way until my next appointment with my midwife, which is in four weeks. For someone who exercises constantly, and usually never stops moving, this SUCKS. Not only that, if I spot again, and my blood mixes with the baby's blood, my body will reject her. I don't actually know the gender, so I'm just calling her a girl until we find out.
        I have to be out of the house by October 1st. That's right, I got kicked out. My mother took it well, but my grandparents did not. My father took it well, too. My father is not biological. My biological father is in prison. My father(not biological) lives in Sweden, so he can't really help me right now. But that's okay. I'd feel bad if he did, anyway. I don't have a good relationship with my mother.The things she's done is....difficult to forgive. Though I have forgiven her, I still don't trust her very much.
         I go to a school for teen moms, who are either pregnant, or already have children. I'm an intern at the nursery there. Which is where my baby will be staying while I'm in class. I'm taking 12 classes, which makes me really happy because I'm a geek. Not a hipster glasses, crazy hair, "rebel" "geek." A real geek. I LOVE SCHOOL. And video games. By video games I mean I've been playing since the 64. I still play my Gameboy Color. Pokemon is my favorite video game for handheld devices. I also really like the lego games. As for consoles, I enjoy racing games, RPG, and...well....everything. Skyrim is by far my favorite console game. And yes, I've played all the other Elder Scrolls, too. I think I got off topic. Back to school. I'm usually quiet in school. And fast. I write fast, and my penmanship is pretty good. I've missed a lot of school so far because of different things. the first week, I went everyday except Friday. I was up all night with nightmares. By morning I was barely able to stumble to the bathroom. So I stayed home. Good thing, too. That was one of the days I bled. This last week I only went one day. Tuesday was my Midwife appointment. Wednesday, my alarm clock didn't go off and I woke up way after the bus leaves. I live 35 miles away from school, so we can't exactly drive there without spending a bunch of gas money. Then yesterday I was supposed to go get a shot, but my brother decided to go so I stayed home because I don't want to go 50 miles with an angry asshole who can't control himself.

Anyway, here's some pictures. I'm really thin, so my bump showed earlier than most girls. I'm at a healthy weight though, just thin.
                                                                            6 weeks
                                                               5 weeks pregnant.
                                                                            Lucy, 7 weeks
7 weeks


I'm 8 weeks today, but my boyfriend has my camera for some project right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment