Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm so bored.

I'm bored, so I'm going to say random things about myself that other people find weird.


  • I won't drink soda out of a can if it has been out of my sight. This is due to the fact that a yellow sac spider once laid eggs in my sweet tea during the 7 minutes I left it unattended.
  • I once bought Skittles at a ball game just to throw them at people. When you're in a crowd of people, it's pretty fun to watch them look for who did it.
  • I have tan lines on my feet from my flip-flops.
  • I have a 16 year old Miniature Schnauzer name Fritsy.
  • My belly is now covered in hair from the hormones. 
  • I've had a Linea Nigra since I was 9. It's actually faded a little since I've been pregnant.
  • I have a happy trail, always have. No one ever believes me.
  • There is always room in my tummy for McDonalds french fries.
  • I used to ha- IF MY DAMN DOG DOESN'T STOP BARKING I'M GOING TO F*CKING do absolutely nothing because my grandma won't let him in from the cold weather-ve a bunch of exotic fish. I went to the hospital and they let the DUMBEST PERSON TO EVER ENTER OUR HOUSE TAKE CARE OF THEM. She didn't feed them the entire time I was gone. Which was almost a month. Only my Anglefish survived. I think that's because his name is Lord Voldemort. Well, actually, she's a girl. She laid eggs. But I still call her Voldemort. 
  • I also now have a Beta Fish named David Bowie.
  • I lick random objects. Not to look weird or funny, but because I just like tasting things....I guess. I have no clue why I lick things. It's just a really weird habit I have.
Well, that's all I have for now because dinner is ready and I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment