Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome

       I understand most of you would love to bash me and tell me how stupid I am, what a slut I am, all that jazz. However, I came here to vent not get "advice." I came here for support I can't get at home. If you just get to know me, I'm sure most of your default anger will subside. I miss being normal. I don't want to be treated like I'm pregnant. I'm no different! I'm still the same person. And either everyone immediately hates me, or immediately wants to be my best friend. If you wanna be my best friend, I don't mind. I just mind the people who already hated me that just want to get a good reputation for "helping" a teen mom. Yes, you know who you are. It's like I can't talk to anyone without them making some kind of reference to my pregnancy.
      People also immediately think I have no clue what I'm doing. Like I have no clue about children or pregnancy. Like I'm not an intern at a newborn nursery. Like I didn't get my brother's baby dumped on me for weeks at a time because the parents were "busy." And everyone is telling me I can't go out and party and do crazy shit anymore. I never did that stuff, never will.  Unless you know me, don't judge me.
      I made a mistake. I got pregnant. But there's nothing we can do about now, (I don't believe in abortion in most cases.) so we may as well do the best we can to embrace our situation. "We" being me and my boyfriend, Tony.

Sorry about the rant. I just want to make all that clear. I will NOT be glamourizing pregnancy. Anybody who asks me, I will say that PREGNANCY SUCKS. It's a beautiful thing, but IT SUCKS.  Rude people will be blocked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment