Saturday, October 13, 2012

Week 12 Review

       Not much happened this week. Tony's parents are running out of things to gossip about, so now they're just starving for something to say about me. Their new thing is that they think this pregnancy was planned. I just want to say, why the fuck would I do that? I was striving to be a model. I was striving to have at least a month of no excitement in my life. I had sex with out a condom. That's it. Nothing more to it than lusty teenagers to lazy to get more condoms.
       I feel so stupid. How could I do something like that? I've always been the responsible teenager. That chick that rejected everyone. That girl that was so against irresponsible teenagers. And now look at me! Now when I walk around town I get stared at. It's a relatively small town and I was very known around school. So everyone knows who I am, and everyone knows I'm pregnant. I go to school out of town though. Upstairs, it's just an alternative school. It's actually pretty great. Downstairs it's rebound, the alternative alternative school, where kids that are super unbehaved go. Then also downstairs is the Teen Parent Program. For teenagers pregnant, or already with children. Rebound only gets a tiny little room, but TPP has half the downstairs. There's two nurseries, and the classroom. I don't really talk to most of the girls there. I mean, I have casual conversation, but I don't really have actual conversations.
      Symptom wise, I have had a couple days of nausea, a migraine, and more depression. And also happiness. Like, at the same time. I just want to move out already.
      And that's about it. No camera, no pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment